Right Wing Leftovers – 6/4/13
- House Speaker John Boehner almost lost his position until several House Republicans gathered for prayer and “God told them to spare the speaker.”
- Bryan Fischer knows how to stop sexual assaults in the military: ban women and gay men.
- Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will headline a David Lane-organized pastors conference in Iowa next month.
- A Texas Tea Party leader who said that “the Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they’re going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats” now predictably claims he misspoke.
- Beware: “The “Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans.”
- Finally, it is nice to know that Liberty University will still give a scholarship to a high school student who admits that his tale of victimization that earned him said scholarship was a lie.