Right Wing Leftovers – 4/26/12
- Are Republicans really going to try to attack President Obama for being too “cool” again?
- Rev. Mark Creech does not approve of the fact that Jay Bakker, son of former televangelists Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, is preaching a “toxic and counterfeit gay-affirming gospel.”
- Steve Deace says “the Republican Party establishment views evangelicals as what kids today would refer to as a hook-up or a booty call. At worst they outright hate us …”
- FRC warns that “all seven power centers in our culture (Government, Military, Media, Business, Education, Church, and Family) [are] in moral and economic decline.”
- A public memorial service for Chuck Colson will be held at the Washington National Cathedral on May 16.
- Finally, I honestly cannot believe that Glenn Beck is actually delivering addresses from his pretend Oval Office.