Right Wing Leftovers – 4/23/12
- Over the weekend, Chuck Colson passed away after having suffered a brain hemorrhage earlier this month.
- Students at Liberty University do not appear very happy with the news that Mitt Romney will be speaking at their graduation.
- Bill Donohue claims that he is getting to Jon Stewart.
- Newt Gingrich’s presidential campaign is millions of dollars in debt.
- Nice timing. Liberty Counsel crows that Oklahoma is on the verge of passing personhood legislation … days after the legislation died.
- Finally, Glenn Beck says he left his Fox News program because God told him “If you do not leave now, you will lose your soul.”