Right Wing Leftovers – 3/27/14
- James Dobson warns that “contributions to Family Talk hit the skids in February. After an encouraging year-end, we just fell off a cliff.”
- Emboldened by World Vision’s backtracking, AFA’s Tim Wildmon is now demanding that the charity fire its chairman of the board and president.
- Good question, NOM: “Is President Obama Using the Crisis in Crimea to Punish Russian Christians?“
- Nancy Pelosi is a “traitor to her church” who has no right to call herself Catholic.
- Finally, it seems that Satan is directly responsible for the failure of a proposed Christian video game.