Right Wing Leftovers – 3/23/12
- It seems that even Hugh Hewitt realizes there is something wrong with GOP presidential candidates like Rick Santorum legitimizing Bryan Fischer and his bigotry.
- Speaking of Fischer, he says that GLAAD’s Commentator Accountability Project proves they are afraid of the AFA. So, by the logic, the AFA must be terrified of Ellen DeGeneres.
- It is interesting to see people who don’t believe there is any sort of right to privacy in the Constitution start worrying that health care reform will destroy the right to privacy.
- Randall Terry vows to go to court to get his name on the ballot in Kansas.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich wants to know “why does the president behave the way that people would think that [he’s Muslim.]”