Right Wing Leftovers – 3/21/13
- Note to Michele Bachmann, when even Bill O’Reilly is ripping you to shreds, it is time to give it up.
- Bryan Fischer wants to know why every lawyer working at the Department of Justice hasn’t been disbarred for refusing to defend DOMA.
- American Academy of Pediatrics says that parents’ sexual orientation has no effect on a child’s development. This is, of course, not sitting well with the anti-gay Religious Right.
- Want to be in a movie being produced by Liberty Counsel and staring Erik Estrada? Of course you do! Auditions start tomorrow.
- This is the actual title of a piece by CBN’s David Brody: “Will the GOP’s Inclusive Tone Bring About Its Demise?”
- Finally, John Hagee says that smoking, like gluttony, is a sin: