Right Wing Leftovers – 11/27/12
- Despite two years of constant pressure, it looks like Janet Porter’s effort to get the Ohio legislature has failed.
- Mona Charen is mad that Democrats have refused “to be magnanimous in victory” following the election.
- But wait, maybe the election isn’t over and Romney can still win!
- Conservative Christian talk radio host Frank Pastore is in a coma following a motorcycle accident.
- Personhood USA calls on the GOP to purge John McCain and “all of the Republican candidates who want to maintain the status quo on abortion.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton as he asserts that our three branches of government came directly out of the Bible: