Right Wing Leftovers – 10/16/12
- Shortly after Mitt Romney met with Billy and Franklin Graham, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association scrubbed its website of language calling Mormonism a cult.
- When you go to vote, just “choose the politicians who line up with the majority of [the] things that God hates.”
- The Weekly Standard profiles Randall Terry while Samuel L. Jackson threatens to sue him.
- Mat Staver says it is perfectly obvious that “the Constitution does not protect abortion or homosexuality.”
- Finally, the Anti-Defamation League has condemned Peter LaBarbera and Judith Reisman for claiming that gay activists are demonizing Christians “like the Nazis used to do to the Jews.”