Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/29/16
- The doctor who declared that Donald Trump “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency” is every bit as reliable as you would expect.
- This is obviously the work of the globalists … or maybe our alien overlords: “Tens of thousands of subscriber accounts for media company Infowars are being traded in the digital underground.”
- Alveda King has finally figured out a way to end legal abortion forever: cartoon bears.
- Eagle Forum’s Roger Schlafly defends the alt-right.
- The Benham brothers warn that “Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood and now even the Democratic Party have no clue that the fury of Satan rages through their policies on abortion.”
- Pamela Geller says that Huma Abedin’s marriage to Anthony Weiner “was always a cover for Huma and Hillary’s long-time relationship.”
- Finally, ALIPAC reveals a really high quality ad targeting John McCain ahead of the Arizona Republican primary tomorrow. SUCKERS!