Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/7/16
- Due to illness, Ted Cruz had to cancel a campaign stop in Mississippi today at which he would have shared the stage with Bryan Fischer.
- If you’re looking for someone to investigate whether President George W. Bush lied to justify the war in Iraq, who better to turn to than Judith Miller?
- Paul Hair demands to know why Donald Trump has to repudite support from David Duke but Ted Cruz doesn’t have to repudiate support from Caitlyn Jenner.
- Walid Shoebat explains “why Trump has God’s blessings while the GOP elite has God’s curses.”
- Finally, Eric Barger says that Christians must beware of electing an “admitted practicing occultist” like Hillary Clinton to the White House. The claim, of course, is nonsense.