What Once Was Lost, But Now Is Found
A little over a year ago, our first YouTube channel was shut down and we resigned ourselves to living without several great videos we had gathered over the years and used for previous posts.
But today we received news that our account had been reinstated and reactivated and so, to celebrate, we are going to post a few of our favorite videos that we thought we'd never see again:
- This 2007 "700 Club" segment on how the I-35 corridor was shutting down porn shops and strip clubs and freeing gays from homosexuality was the first recorded appearance of Cindy Jacobs here on RWW.
- The opening number from the 2007 "Values Voter Debate" in which a choir re-worked the words to "God Bless America" to reflect the Religious Right's agenda, renaming it "Why Should God Bless America?"
- Miss USA Runner-Up Carrie Prejean speaking at the Values Voter Summit in 2009, explaining that though "even though I didn't win the crown that night, I know that the Lord has so much of a bigger crown in Heaven for me."
- Randall Terry hosting a press conference following the murder of Dr. George Tiller in which he says that Tiller "reaped what he sowed" ... and then asked if anyone in the press wanted to buy him lunch.
- Janet Porter speaking at the Generals International's "Convergence 2010: A Cry to Awaken A Nation" in which she prayed for God to give Christians control over the media.
We are going to continue to post new videos on our RWWBlog account on YouTube, but are thrilled to have recovered the hundreds of older videos from our original account that we thought he had lost and just wanted to celebrate.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am