Second White Nationalist Writing for Dow Jones’ MarketWatch
This has been a bad week for white nationalists at National Review – John Derbyshire was fired over the weekend and Robert Weissberg was fired on Wednesday. Both men were also contributors at VDARE, the white nationalist website run by Peter Brimelow, who moonlights at Dow Jones’ MarketWatch when he isn’t calling for end to immigration or promoting racial theories about genetic inferiority.
- Americans (i.e. European whites) are on the verge of losing their country if they don’t take drastic steps to stop immigration
- Education and affirmative action won’t help blacks and Hispanics because they can’t, or won’t, improve and assimilate
- Not only are blue collar whites getting crushed by immigration, but so are white professionals, including doctors and PHDs in the sciences
- Diversity Is Strength. It's Also Car Theft.
- Immigration Moratorium Could Save Historic American Majority
- Whites Lose Ground to Blacks, Hispanics—Americans Lose Ground To Everyone
- Legal Immigration—The Bigger Problem
- “Everyone is against illegal immigration (they say). Problem: legal immigration is actually the bigger problem.”
- Bad News About Those South Asian Model Immigrants
- “Most of this cohort end up with dead end jobs—running cheap motels, small neighborhood stores, marginal gas stations, or taxi-driving.”
- Affirmative Action, Immigration, Curing America Of White Doctors
- “At the end of the day, not just affirmative action but also immigration policy is on the way to curing America of white doctors.”
- Hispanic Immigrants are Dangerous To Workplace Safety
- “Over the years, billions have been spent teaching English to Hispanic immigrants. Yet, as we point out in an earlier article, the share of Hispanic immigrants that is "linguistically isolated," i.e., speak English poorly or not at all, is increasing. Even simple English language instructions are incomprehensible to the "linguistically isolated.”
- Children, Grandchildren Of Mexican Immigrants Fail To Close The Education Gap
- U.S PhDs Have It Tough Enough Without Importing Immigrants
- “Move over computer programmers. Medical doctors are also alleged to be in ‘short supply’ these days. Meaning that we must import them from abroad—right? Wrong.”
- Immigrant Doctors Aren't Necessary Either
- Hispanic Family Values?
- The Next Big Headline: Most Births Minority in 2011.
- Cuban Immigration and the Myth of Miami
- “Even immigration skeptics rarely challenge the role of Cuban immigrants in reviving Miami's economic fortunes.”
- Why More Immigrant Science, Technology, Engineering, Math Graduates When So Many American STEM Graduates Are Unemployed?
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm