Right Wing Round-Up - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 5:34 pm
- David Weigel @ Slate: 79-19: The Cruz Rebellion Against Obamacare Ends in Tears.
- Sam Stein @ The Huffington Post: Student Cited By Ted Cruz As Proof Of Obama's Failure Is Actually Grateful For Obamacare.
- Towleroad: New Jersey Judge Rules Gay Marriage Legal, Orders it to Begin.
- David Neiwert @ SPLC: Far Right Embraces Book That Rewrites Matthew Shepard Case.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: CNN rewrites ethics rules to accommodate swindler Newt Gingrich.
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm