Right Wing Round-Up - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 5:34 pm
- David Weigel @ Slate: 79-19: The Cruz Rebellion Against Obamacare Ends in Tears.
- Sam Stein @ The Huffington Post: Student Cited By Ted Cruz As Proof Of Obama's Failure Is Actually Grateful For Obamacare.
- Towleroad: New Jersey Judge Rules Gay Marriage Legal, Orders it to Begin.
- David Neiwert @ SPLC: Far Right Embraces Book That Rewrites Matthew Shepard Case.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: CNN rewrites ethics rules to accommodate swindler Newt Gingrich.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm