Right Wing Round-Up - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 4:34 pm
- David Weigel @ Slate: 79-19: The Cruz Rebellion Against Obamacare Ends in Tears.
- Sam Stein @ The Huffington Post: Student Cited By Ted Cruz As Proof Of Obama's Failure Is Actually Grateful For Obamacare.
- Towleroad: New Jersey Judge Rules Gay Marriage Legal, Orders it to Begin.
- David Neiwert @ SPLC: Far Right Embraces Book That Rewrites Matthew Shepard Case.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: CNN rewrites ethics rules to accommodate swindler Newt Gingrich.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm