Right Wing Round-Up - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 4:34 pm
- David Weigel @ Slate: 79-19: The Cruz Rebellion Against Obamacare Ends in Tears.
- Sam Stein @ The Huffington Post: Student Cited By Ted Cruz As Proof Of Obama's Failure Is Actually Grateful For Obamacare.
- Towleroad: New Jersey Judge Rules Gay Marriage Legal, Orders it to Begin.
- David Neiwert @ SPLC: Far Right Embraces Book That Rewrites Matthew Shepard Case.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: CNN rewrites ethics rules to accommodate swindler Newt Gingrich.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm