Right Wing Round-Up - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 5:34 pm
- David Weigel @ Slate: 79-19: The Cruz Rebellion Against Obamacare Ends in Tears.
- Sam Stein @ The Huffington Post: Student Cited By Ted Cruz As Proof Of Obama's Failure Is Actually Grateful For Obamacare.
- Towleroad: New Jersey Judge Rules Gay Marriage Legal, Orders it to Begin.
- David Neiwert @ SPLC: Far Right Embraces Book That Rewrites Matthew Shepard Case.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: CNN rewrites ethics rules to accommodate swindler Newt Gingrich.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am