Right Wing Round-Up - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:33 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Oh Magog! Why End-Times Buffs Are Freaking Out About Syria.
- Hatewatch: Former Racist Student Leader Moves Into Neo-Nazism.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: It Gets Better Because They’re “Not All Like That.”
- Jeremy Hooper: Matt Barber is just plain wrong.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Hobby Lobby We Don’t Trust: Why Their Independence Day Ad is Full of Distortions and Lies.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'The reason we don't attack him.'
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am