Right Wing Round-Up - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:33 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Oh Magog! Why End-Times Buffs Are Freaking Out About Syria.
- Hatewatch: Former Racist Student Leader Moves Into Neo-Nazism.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: It Gets Better Because They’re “Not All Like That.”
- Jeremy Hooper: Matt Barber is just plain wrong.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Hobby Lobby We Don’t Trust: Why Their Independence Day Ad is Full of Distortions and Lies.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'The reason we don't attack him.'
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am