Right Wing Round-Up - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:33 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Oh Magog! Why End-Times Buffs Are Freaking Out About Syria.
- Hatewatch: Former Racist Student Leader Moves Into Neo-Nazism.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: It Gets Better Because They’re “Not All Like That.”
- Jeremy Hooper: Matt Barber is just plain wrong.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Hobby Lobby We Don’t Trust: Why Their Independence Day Ad is Full of Distortions and Lies.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'The reason we don't attack him.'
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am