Right Wing Round-Up - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:33 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Oh Magog! Why End-Times Buffs Are Freaking Out About Syria.
- Hatewatch: Former Racist Student Leader Moves Into Neo-Nazism.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: It Gets Better Because They’re “Not All Like That.”
- Jeremy Hooper: Matt Barber is just plain wrong.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Hobby Lobby We Don’t Trust: Why Their Independence Day Ad is Full of Distortions and Lies.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'The reason we don't attack him.'
Share this post
7/31/14 @ 5:38
7/30/14 @ 5:36
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/28/14 @ 12:11
7/25/14 @ 5:33
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am