Right Wing Round-Up - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:34 pm
- David Corn and Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is Newt Fronting for a Dubious PAC?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Florida AG Apologizes For Delaying Execution To Accommodate Fundraiser.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Mark Levin To Take His Anti-Equality Tirades To Values Voters Summit.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz stops talking, watches his scheme collapse.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Your gubernatorial campaign might be in trouble if...
- Joe.My.God: E.W. Jackson: Stop Lying About All Those Anti-Gay Comments That I Totally Said.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 10:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am