Right Wing Round-Up - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:34 pm
- David Corn and Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is Newt Fronting for a Dubious PAC?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Florida AG Apologizes For Delaying Execution To Accommodate Fundraiser.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Mark Levin To Take His Anti-Equality Tirades To Values Voters Summit.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz stops talking, watches his scheme collapse.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Your gubernatorial campaign might be in trouble if...
- Joe.My.God: E.W. Jackson: Stop Lying About All Those Anti-Gay Comments That I Totally Said.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/21/14 @ 12:15
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm