Right Wing Round-Up - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:34 pm
- David Corn and Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is Newt Fronting for a Dubious PAC?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Florida AG Apologizes For Delaying Execution To Accommodate Fundraiser.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Mark Levin To Take His Anti-Equality Tirades To Values Voters Summit.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz stops talking, watches his scheme collapse.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Your gubernatorial campaign might be in trouble if...
- Joe.My.God: E.W. Jackson: Stop Lying About All Those Anti-Gay Comments That I Totally Said.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm