Right Wing Round-Up - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 4:34 pm
- David Corn and Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is Newt Fronting for a Dubious PAC?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Florida AG Apologizes For Delaying Execution To Accommodate Fundraiser.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Mark Levin To Take His Anti-Equality Tirades To Values Voters Summit.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz stops talking, watches his scheme collapse.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Your gubernatorial campaign might be in trouble if...
- Joe.My.God: E.W. Jackson: Stop Lying About All Those Anti-Gay Comments That I Totally Said.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm