Right Wing Round-Up - 9/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/25/2012 4:35 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Romney Says Teachers’ Unions Shouldn’t Be Able to Contribute to Campaigns, But Corporations OK.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Rep. Bachmann using NOM’s mailing lists for re-election campaign.
- Towleroad: Newark Archbishop Tells Pro-Gay Catholics They Should Refrain from Taking Communion, Urges Voters to Defend Marriage.
- Andrew J. Bacevich @ Salon: Is Jerry Boykin the new McCarthy?
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Scott Brown Supporters Mock Elizabeth Warren With Native American Stereotypes.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Conservative Group Claims Obama Has ‘Communist Beliefs,’ Compares His Policies To Hitler’s.
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 2:19
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm