Right Wing Round-Up - 9/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/19/2012 5:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mitt's Moochers: The Dangerous Lie His Funders Love to Hear.
- Equality Matters: Weekly Podcast with RWW's Brian Tashman.
- Buzzfeed: Chick-Fil-A Promises Not To Fund “Anti-Gay Groups,” Advocates Claim.
- Crooks and Liars: Romney Campaign Releases, Then Removes Video Titled 'Mitt Doesn't Disdain The Poor.'
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: James O’Keefe: Not vindicated.
- Todd Gregory @ Media Matters: Drudge Hypes 1998 Obama Audio Using Cropped Quote.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy4 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp4 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa4 hours ago