Right Wing Round-Up - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: Memo: On D.C. Circuit, Senate GOP Faces Choice Between Governance and Obstruction.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Links Syrian Weapons Proposal To Human Extinction Plot.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Former American Family Association Staff Attorney Endorses, Contributes to NALT Christians Project.
- Daily Kos: Florida attorney general delays execution to attend fundraiser.
- Rob Shryock @ Religion Dispatches: Christian-Bashing Air Force Officer Story is Just That.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
Obama Supports Mandatory Voting In Order To 'Flood The Nation With Illegal Immigrants' And Destroy The GOP
3/26/15 @ 3:09
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm