Right Wing Round-Up - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 4:33 pm
- PFAW: Memo: On D.C. Circuit, Senate GOP Faces Choice Between Governance and Obstruction.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Links Syrian Weapons Proposal To Human Extinction Plot.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Former American Family Association Staff Attorney Endorses, Contributes to NALT Christians Project.
- Daily Kos: Florida attorney general delays execution to attend fundraiser.
- Rob Shryock @ Religion Dispatches: Christian-Bashing Air Force Officer Story is Just That.
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/23/15 @ 2:17
11/20/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 12:15
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm