Right Wing Round-Up - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: Memo: On D.C. Circuit, Senate GOP Faces Choice Between Governance and Obstruction.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Links Syrian Weapons Proposal To Human Extinction Plot.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Former American Family Association Staff Attorney Endorses, Contributes to NALT Christians Project.
- Daily Kos: Florida attorney general delays execution to attend fundraiser.
- Rob Shryock @ Religion Dispatches: Christian-Bashing Air Force Officer Story is Just That.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:33
Fischer: Rising Sea Levels Are Of No Concern Because God Will Never Destroy The Earth With Flood Waters
9/19/14 @ 4:32
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 5:36
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Bryan Fischer Calls For Atheists To Be Banned From Serving In The Armed Forces
9/10/14 @ 12:03pm