Right Wing Round-Up - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: Memo: On D.C. Circuit, Senate GOP Faces Choice Between Governance and Obstruction.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Links Syrian Weapons Proposal To Human Extinction Plot.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Former American Family Association Staff Attorney Endorses, Contributes to NALT Christians Project.
- Daily Kos: Florida attorney general delays execution to attend fundraiser.
- Rob Shryock @ Religion Dispatches: Christian-Bashing Air Force Officer Story is Just That.
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:34
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm