Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Lt. General Jerry Boykin Backs Out of Conference Sponsored by Institute on the Constitution.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Huckabee Goes Off On Islam’s ‘Murderous Mayhem’: Muslims Exit Mosques ‘Like Uncorked Animals.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'He's 47 percent Negro.'
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past.
- Drew @ PFAW Blog: From the Archives: Ken Buck's Extreme Record
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:33
7/16/14 @ 4:24
7/15/14 @ 5:32
7/14/14 @ 5:34
7/14/14 @ 11:05
7/14/14 @ 10:29
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm