Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Lt. General Jerry Boykin Backs Out of Conference Sponsored by Institute on the Constitution.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Huckabee Goes Off On Islam’s ‘Murderous Mayhem’: Muslims Exit Mosques ‘Like Uncorked Animals.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'He's 47 percent Negro.'
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past.
- Drew @ PFAW Blog: From the Archives: Ken Buck's Extreme Record
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm