Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 4:35 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Lt. General Jerry Boykin Backs Out of Conference Sponsored by Institute on the Constitution.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Huckabee Goes Off On Islam’s ‘Murderous Mayhem’: Muslims Exit Mosques ‘Like Uncorked Animals.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'He's 47 percent Negro.'
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past.
- Drew @ PFAW Blog: From the Archives: Ken Buck's Extreme Record
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm