Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Lt. General Jerry Boykin Backs Out of Conference Sponsored by Institute on the Constitution.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Huckabee Goes Off On Islam’s ‘Murderous Mayhem’: Muslims Exit Mosques ‘Like Uncorked Animals.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'He's 47 percent Negro.'
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past.
- Drew @ PFAW Blog: From the Archives: Ken Buck's Extreme Record
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:18
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/24/15 @ 1:25
4/23/15 @ 5:34
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm