Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Lt. General Jerry Boykin Backs Out of Conference Sponsored by Institute on the Constitution.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Huckabee Goes Off On Islam’s ‘Murderous Mayhem’: Muslims Exit Mosques ‘Like Uncorked Animals.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'He's 47 percent Negro.'
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past.
- Drew @ PFAW Blog: From the Archives: Ken Buck's Extreme Record
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm