Right Wing Round-Up - 8/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/27/2013 5:10 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli forgets his position on contraception.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Anti-gay conservative calls on Shepard Smith to ‘come out of the closet.’
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: How Louie Gohmert Is Fueling An Anti-American Conspiracy Theory in Egypt.
- Sarah Pulliam Bailey @ Religion News Service: Newest ‘Values Voters’ adversary to America: The Emergent Church.
- Rob Shryock @ Religion Dispatches: The New Anti-Gay Argument: ‘The Gag Reflex.’
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South to Protest Southern Demographic Displacement in TN.
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm