Right Wing Round-Up - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 5:46 pm
- Alana Goodman @ The Washington Free Beacon: Rebel Yell.
- Luke Brinker & Carlos Maza: Myths And Facts About The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Meet Greg Abbott, the Man Who May Make You Miss Rick Perry.
- TFN Insider: David Barton Rewrites His Own History, Dan Patrick Doesn’t Seem to Notice.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution Founder Michael Peroutka on Southern Secession and His Course on the Constitution.
- Towleroad: Orson Scott Card Pleads For Tolerance In Response To Planned Boycott Of Ender's Game.
Share this post
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Anti-Gay Clerk: Following The Law Is A Violation Of My Rights
7/14/15 @ 10:50am
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Gay Preacher: Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed By Secret Gay Lovers
7/14/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm