Right Wing Round-Up - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 5:46 pm
- Alana Goodman @ The Washington Free Beacon: Rebel Yell.
- Luke Brinker & Carlos Maza: Myths And Facts About The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Meet Greg Abbott, the Man Who May Make You Miss Rick Perry.
- TFN Insider: David Barton Rewrites His Own History, Dan Patrick Doesn’t Seem to Notice.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution Founder Michael Peroutka on Southern Secession and His Course on the Constitution.
- Towleroad: Orson Scott Card Pleads For Tolerance In Response To Planned Boycott Of Ender's Game.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/21/15 @ 11:49
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/18/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm