Right Wing Round-Up - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 4:46 pm
- Alana Goodman @ The Washington Free Beacon: Rebel Yell.
- Luke Brinker & Carlos Maza: Myths And Facts About The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Meet Greg Abbott, the Man Who May Make You Miss Rick Perry.
- TFN Insider: David Barton Rewrites His Own History, Dan Patrick Doesn’t Seem to Notice.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution Founder Michael Peroutka on Southern Secession and His Course on the Constitution.
- Towleroad: Orson Scott Card Pleads For Tolerance In Response To Planned Boycott Of Ender's Game.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm