Right Wing Round-Up - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 5:46 pm
- Alana Goodman @ The Washington Free Beacon: Rebel Yell.
- Luke Brinker & Carlos Maza: Myths And Facts About The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Meet Greg Abbott, the Man Who May Make You Miss Rick Perry.
- TFN Insider: David Barton Rewrites His Own History, Dan Patrick Doesn’t Seem to Notice.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution Founder Michael Peroutka on Southern Secession and His Course on the Constitution.
- Towleroad: Orson Scott Card Pleads For Tolerance In Response To Planned Boycott Of Ender's Game.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am