Right Wing Round-Up - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 5:46 pm
- Alana Goodman @ The Washington Free Beacon: Rebel Yell.
- Luke Brinker & Carlos Maza: Myths And Facts About The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Meet Greg Abbott, the Man Who May Make You Miss Rick Perry.
- TFN Insider: David Barton Rewrites His Own History, Dan Patrick Doesn’t Seem to Notice.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution Founder Michael Peroutka on Southern Secession and His Course on the Constitution.
- Towleroad: Orson Scott Card Pleads For Tolerance In Response To Planned Boycott Of Ender's Game.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm