Right Wing Round-Up - 7/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/9/2012 5:51 pm
- The Slant: Evangelical Radio Host Bryan Fischer says The New Yorker Got His Story Wrong.
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress: Drudge Promotes Story From Conspiracy Website Claiming Obama Plans To Murder Conservative Journalists.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Atheist S.E. Cupp: ‘I Would Never Vote for an Atheist President.’
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Tea Party Senate Candidate Ted Cruz Fear-Mongers: ‘Sharia Law Is An Enormous Problem.’
- Jonathan Krohn @ Salon: I was a right-wing child star.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Controversial Preacher Bradlee Dean Ordered To Pay Maddow’s Legal Fees In His Lawsuit Against Her.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm