Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/15/2009 5:26 pm
- Our condolences to John Amato on the loss of his father.
- Our best wishes and congratulations to Jeremy and his husband.
- Emily Douglas at RH Reality Check points to NPR's Nina Totenberg setting the record straight on Sonia Sotomayor's temperament.
- Think Progress notes that the Right is blaming President Obama for the election conflict in Iran while praising President Bush's policies for leading to reform.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center covers the arrest of leader of Minutemen American Defense (MAD) who was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Friday for her alleged role in the May 30 slayings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter in Pima County, Ariz..
- So, is America like England in the 1930s or Germany in the 1930s? Media Matters reports that the Washington Times can't seem to make up its mind.
- As TPM says, maybe Rep. Michelle Bachmann is just waiting for God to tell her to run for Governor.
- Finally, a lesson from Steve Benen in how not to apologize for racist remarks.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 3:10
10/2/14 @ 11:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am