Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/15/2009 4:26 pm
- Our condolences to John Amato on the loss of his father.
- Our best wishes and congratulations to Jeremy and his husband.
- Emily Douglas at RH Reality Check points to NPR's Nina Totenberg setting the record straight on Sonia Sotomayor's temperament.
- Think Progress notes that the Right is blaming President Obama for the election conflict in Iran while praising President Bush's policies for leading to reform.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center covers the arrest of leader of Minutemen American Defense (MAD) who was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Friday for her alleged role in the May 30 slayings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter in Pima County, Ariz..
- So, is America like England in the 1930s or Germany in the 1930s? Media Matters reports that the Washington Times can't seem to make up its mind.
- As TPM says, maybe Rep. Michelle Bachmann is just waiting for God to tell her to run for Governor.
- Finally, a lesson from Steve Benen in how not to apologize for racist remarks.
Share this post
Five Of The Craziest Conservative Reactions To Obama's Immigration Action: Impeachment, Race War & Rebellion
11/21/14 @ 4:20
11/18/14 @ 10:48
11/10/14 @ 12:00
Michele Bachmann Has Big Plans For Her Future: 'I Intend To Have My Voice And My Thoughts As Far And Wide As I Possibly Can'
10/31/14 @ 2:18
10/31/14 @ 2:14
10/21/14 @ 2:10
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am