Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/15/2009 4:26 pm
- Our condolences to John Amato on the loss of his father.
- Our best wishes and congratulations to Jeremy and his husband.
- Emily Douglas at RH Reality Check points to NPR's Nina Totenberg setting the record straight on Sonia Sotomayor's temperament.
- Think Progress notes that the Right is blaming President Obama for the election conflict in Iran while praising President Bush's policies for leading to reform.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center covers the arrest of leader of Minutemen American Defense (MAD) who was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Friday for her alleged role in the May 30 slayings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter in Pima County, Ariz..
- So, is America like England in the 1930s or Germany in the 1930s? Media Matters reports that the Washington Times can't seem to make up its mind.
- As TPM says, maybe Rep. Michelle Bachmann is just waiting for God to tell her to run for Governor.
- Finally, a lesson from Steve Benen in how not to apologize for racist remarks.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann Pledges To Give 'Female Perspective' To Counter Hillary Clinton, Remind People Of Benghazi
12/10/14 @ 3:00
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm