Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/15/2009 5:26 pm
- Our condolences to John Amato on the loss of his father.
- Our best wishes and congratulations to Jeremy and his husband.
- Emily Douglas at RH Reality Check points to NPR's Nina Totenberg setting the record straight on Sonia Sotomayor's temperament.
- Think Progress notes that the Right is blaming President Obama for the election conflict in Iran while praising President Bush's policies for leading to reform.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center covers the arrest of leader of Minutemen American Defense (MAD) who was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Friday for her alleged role in the May 30 slayings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter in Pima County, Ariz..
- So, is America like England in the 1930s or Germany in the 1930s? Media Matters reports that the Washington Times can't seem to make up its mind.
- As TPM says, maybe Rep. Michelle Bachmann is just waiting for God to tell her to run for Governor.
- Finally, a lesson from Steve Benen in how not to apologize for racist remarks.
7/25/16 @ 1:25
7/13/16 @ 12:55
7/12/16 @ 3:30
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm