Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/15/2009 5:26 pm
- Our condolences to John Amato on the loss of his father.
- Our best wishes and congratulations to Jeremy and his husband.
- Emily Douglas at RH Reality Check points to NPR's Nina Totenberg setting the record straight on Sonia Sotomayor's temperament.
- Think Progress notes that the Right is blaming President Obama for the election conflict in Iran while praising President Bush's policies for leading to reform.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center covers the arrest of leader of Minutemen American Defense (MAD) who was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Friday for her alleged role in the May 30 slayings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter in Pima County, Ariz..
- So, is America like England in the 1930s or Germany in the 1930s? Media Matters reports that the Washington Times can't seem to make up its mind.
- As TPM says, maybe Rep. Michelle Bachmann is just waiting for God to tell her to run for Governor.
- Finally, a lesson from Steve Benen in how not to apologize for racist remarks.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:33
9/12/14 @ 1:00
9/11/14 @ 5:30
9/11/14 @ 5:26
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm