Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/15/2009 4:26 pm
- Our condolences to John Amato on the loss of his father.
- Our best wishes and congratulations to Jeremy and his husband.
- Emily Douglas at RH Reality Check points to NPR's Nina Totenberg setting the record straight on Sonia Sotomayor's temperament.
- Think Progress notes that the Right is blaming President Obama for the election conflict in Iran while praising President Bush's policies for leading to reform.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center covers the arrest of leader of Minutemen American Defense (MAD) who was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Friday for her alleged role in the May 30 slayings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter in Pima County, Ariz..
- So, is America like England in the 1930s or Germany in the 1930s? Media Matters reports that the Washington Times can't seem to make up its mind.
- As TPM says, maybe Rep. Michelle Bachmann is just waiting for God to tell her to run for Governor.
- Finally, a lesson from Steve Benen in how not to apologize for racist remarks.
Share this post
12/3/13 @ 5:35
11/22/13 @ 10:45
11/21/13 @ 5:30
11/19/13 @ 3:45
10/11/13 @ 3:10
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm