Right Wing Round-Up - 7/25/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/25/2012 5:00 pm
- PFAW: Top Romney Adviser Backs Bachmann Witch Hunt – PFAW Calls on Romney to Stand Up to McCarthyism.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Romney Adviser Says Obama Doesn’t ‘Fully Appreciate’ Our ‘Anglo-Saxon Heritage.’
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: We Have Reached Peak "Leak" Scandal Absurdity.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Tea Party still loves Michele Bachmann.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Right-Wing Gun Group: Was Aurora an Inside Job?
- Good As You: Read: FRC's $35 million plan to 'go on the offense to advance the Christian worldview.'
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm