Right Wing Round-Up - 7/25/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/25/2012 6:00 pm
- PFAW: Top Romney Adviser Backs Bachmann Witch Hunt – PFAW Calls on Romney to Stand Up to McCarthyism.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Romney Adviser Says Obama Doesn’t ‘Fully Appreciate’ Our ‘Anglo-Saxon Heritage.’
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: We Have Reached Peak "Leak" Scandal Absurdity.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Tea Party still loves Michele Bachmann.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Right-Wing Gun Group: Was Aurora an Inside Job?
- Good As You: Read: FRC's $35 million plan to 'go on the offense to advance the Christian worldview.'
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm