Right Wing Round-Up - 7/25/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/25/2012 6:00 pm
- PFAW: Top Romney Adviser Backs Bachmann Witch Hunt – PFAW Calls on Romney to Stand Up to McCarthyism.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Romney Adviser Says Obama Doesn’t ‘Fully Appreciate’ Our ‘Anglo-Saxon Heritage.’
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: We Have Reached Peak "Leak" Scandal Absurdity.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Tea Party still loves Michele Bachmann.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Right-Wing Gun Group: Was Aurora an Inside Job?
- Good As You: Read: FRC's $35 million plan to 'go on the offense to advance the Christian worldview.'
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am