Right Wing Round-Up - 7/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/13/2012 5:33 pm
- Leslie Watson Malachi @ Huffington Post: Dear Mitt Romney: What 'Free Stuff' Are We Talking About?
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress: Dem. Rep. Demands ‘Credible, Substantial Evidence’ Of Bachmann’s Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracies.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Scott Brown's sense of self-importance.
- The City of Phoenix: Fact Sheet Regarding the Michael Salman Case.
- John Fea: I Feel Left Out.
- Warren Throckmorton: My Response to David Barton.
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm