Right Wing Round-Up - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 6:00 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: When Graduation Speeches Become Graduation Prayers.
- Ellie Sandmeyer @ Media Matters: Fox Host Welcomes Allen West To Network After He Calls Holder “Worse Threat” Than Al Qaeda.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Beck brings Quran, Nazi school manual and ‘Hitler’s bloodstains’ to talk radio convention.
- Good As You: Your marriage is a lie. Love, NOM.
- Towleroad: Cake Shop Will Cater To Dog Marriages But Not Gay Marriages, Gets Sued.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm