Right Wing Round-Up - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 5:00 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: When Graduation Speeches Become Graduation Prayers.
- Ellie Sandmeyer @ Media Matters: Fox Host Welcomes Allen West To Network After He Calls Holder “Worse Threat” Than Al Qaeda.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Beck brings Quran, Nazi school manual and ‘Hitler’s bloodstains’ to talk radio convention.
- Good As You: Your marriage is a lie. Love, NOM.
- Towleroad: Cake Shop Will Cater To Dog Marriages But Not Gay Marriages, Gets Sued.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm