Right Wing Round-Up - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 6:00 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: When Graduation Speeches Become Graduation Prayers.
- Ellie Sandmeyer @ Media Matters: Fox Host Welcomes Allen West To Network After He Calls Holder “Worse Threat” Than Al Qaeda.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Beck brings Quran, Nazi school manual and ‘Hitler’s bloodstains’ to talk radio convention.
- Good As You: Your marriage is a lie. Love, NOM.
- Towleroad: Cake Shop Will Cater To Dog Marriages But Not Gay Marriages, Gets Sued.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm