Right Wing Round-Up - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 6:00 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: When Graduation Speeches Become Graduation Prayers.
- Ellie Sandmeyer @ Media Matters: Fox Host Welcomes Allen West To Network After He Calls Holder “Worse Threat” Than Al Qaeda.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Beck brings Quran, Nazi school manual and ‘Hitler’s bloodstains’ to talk radio convention.
- Good As You: Your marriage is a lie. Love, NOM.
- Towleroad: Cake Shop Will Cater To Dog Marriages But Not Gay Marriages, Gets Sued.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm