Right Wing Round-Up - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 6:00 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: When Graduation Speeches Become Graduation Prayers.
- Ellie Sandmeyer @ Media Matters: Fox Host Welcomes Allen West To Network After He Calls Holder “Worse Threat” Than Al Qaeda.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Beck brings Quran, Nazi school manual and ‘Hitler’s bloodstains’ to talk radio convention.
- Good As You: Your marriage is a lie. Love, NOM.
- Towleroad: Cake Shop Will Cater To Dog Marriages But Not Gay Marriages, Gets Sued.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am