Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Petition Drop at Lowe's HQ -- 42,000 PFAW Members Call on Company to Reject Bigotry.
- Dahlia Lithwick@ Slate: Newt Gingrich's ill-advised war on the only branch of government that people believe in.
- Steve Benen: PolitiFact ought to be ashamed of itself.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: Romney Tries To Disown His Super PAC, But Forgets He Helped Fundraise For It.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: The Racist Newsletters Return To Haunt Ron Paul.
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm