Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Petition Drop at Lowe's HQ -- 42,000 PFAW Members Call on Company to Reject Bigotry.
- Dahlia Lithwick@ Slate: Newt Gingrich's ill-advised war on the only branch of government that people believe in.
- Steve Benen: PolitiFact ought to be ashamed of itself.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: Romney Tries To Disown His Super PAC, But Forgets He Helped Fundraise For It.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: The Racist Newsletters Return To Haunt Ron Paul.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm