Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Petition Drop at Lowe's HQ -- 42,000 PFAW Members Call on Company to Reject Bigotry.
- Dahlia Lithwick@ Slate: Newt Gingrich's ill-advised war on the only branch of government that people believe in.
- Steve Benen: PolitiFact ought to be ashamed of itself.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: Romney Tries To Disown His Super PAC, But Forgets He Helped Fundraise For It.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: The Racist Newsletters Return To Haunt Ron Paul.
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am