Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Petition Drop at Lowe's HQ -- 42,000 PFAW Members Call on Company to Reject Bigotry.
- Dahlia Lithwick@ Slate: Newt Gingrich's ill-advised war on the only branch of government that people believe in.
- Steve Benen: PolitiFact ought to be ashamed of itself.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: Romney Tries To Disown His Super PAC, But Forgets He Helped Fundraise For It.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: The Racist Newsletters Return To Haunt Ron Paul.
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm