Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Petition Drop at Lowe's HQ -- 42,000 PFAW Members Call on Company to Reject Bigotry.
- Dahlia Lithwick@ Slate: Newt Gingrich's ill-advised war on the only branch of government that people believe in.
- Steve Benen: PolitiFact ought to be ashamed of itself.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: Romney Tries To Disown His Super PAC, But Forgets He Helped Fundraise For It.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: The Racist Newsletters Return To Haunt Ron Paul.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm