Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:20 pm
- Sarah Posner @ The Guardian: Understanding 'God's war' against abortion and Wendy Davis in Texas.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Robert Knight admits gay households are *slightly* better than burning buildings.
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Remember the Obama Scandals? That Used to Be a Thing.
- Bridge Project: Barriers To Reform: The Anti-Immigrant Policies And Extremist Money Blocking Progress In The House.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Alabama TRAP Law.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Conservative Court Says Religious Employers Can Deny Their Workers Birth Control
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm