Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:20 pm
- Sarah Posner @ The Guardian: Understanding 'God's war' against abortion and Wendy Davis in Texas.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Robert Knight admits gay households are *slightly* better than burning buildings.
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Remember the Obama Scandals? That Used to Be a Thing.
- Bridge Project: Barriers To Reform: The Anti-Immigrant Policies And Extremist Money Blocking Progress In The House.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Alabama TRAP Law.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Conservative Court Says Religious Employers Can Deny Their Workers Birth Control
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am