Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:20 pm
- Sarah Posner @ The Guardian: Understanding 'God's war' against abortion and Wendy Davis in Texas.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Robert Knight admits gay households are *slightly* better than burning buildings.
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Remember the Obama Scandals? That Used to Be a Thing.
- Bridge Project: Barriers To Reform: The Anti-Immigrant Policies And Extremist Money Blocking Progress In The House.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Alabama TRAP Law.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Conservative Court Says Religious Employers Can Deny Their Workers Birth Control
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm