Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:20 pm
- Sarah Posner @ The Guardian: Understanding 'God's war' against abortion and Wendy Davis in Texas.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Robert Knight admits gay households are *slightly* better than burning buildings.
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Remember the Obama Scandals? That Used to Be a Thing.
- Bridge Project: Barriers To Reform: The Anti-Immigrant Policies And Extremist Money Blocking Progress In The House.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Alabama TRAP Law.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Conservative Court Says Religious Employers Can Deny Their Workers Birth Control
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm