Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:20 pm
- Sarah Posner @ The Guardian: Understanding 'God's war' against abortion and Wendy Davis in Texas.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Robert Knight admits gay households are *slightly* better than burning buildings.
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Remember the Obama Scandals? That Used to Be a Thing.
- Bridge Project: Barriers To Reform: The Anti-Immigrant Policies And Extremist Money Blocking Progress In The House.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Alabama TRAP Law.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Conservative Court Says Religious Employers Can Deny Their Workers Birth Control
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm