Right Wing Round-Up - 6/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/20/2013 5:34 pm
- Frederick Clarkson @ Talk To Action: You Can Scrub, But You Can't Hide.
- Alan Colmes: Minuteman Founder Arrested For Child Molestation.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Another setback in the GOP's outreach efforts.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Career Hit A Roadblock? Fox News Has A Job For You.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Bryan Fischer Said the Atheist Hotline Fundraiser was ‘Doomed to Fail’… Guess We Proved Him Wrong Again.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: E.W. Jackson: Government programs worse than slavery for black families.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/21/14 @ 12:15
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm