Right Wing Round-Up - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 4:33 pm
- Laura Bassett @ The Huffington Post: Greg Abbott Uses Private Plane Owned By 'Gay Conversion Therapy' Funders.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family falls off the wagon, returns to its anti-gay addiction.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Impeachment "Probably Could" Pass The House.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mat Staver Can’t Seem to Make Up His Mind About Taxpayer Money Going to Christian Groups.
- Teddy Wilson @ RH Reality Check: Florida Governor Signs Bill Further Restricting Later Abortions.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNBC Host Corners Rick Perry for Comparing Homosexuality to Alcoholism.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 1:49
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm