Right Wing Round-Up - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 5:33 pm
- Laura Bassett @ The Huffington Post: Greg Abbott Uses Private Plane Owned By 'Gay Conversion Therapy' Funders.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family falls off the wagon, returns to its anti-gay addiction.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Impeachment "Probably Could" Pass The House.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mat Staver Can’t Seem to Make Up His Mind About Taxpayer Money Going to Christian Groups.
- Teddy Wilson @ RH Reality Check: Florida Governor Signs Bill Further Restricting Later Abortions.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNBC Host Corners Rick Perry for Comparing Homosexuality to Alcoholism.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm