Right Wing Round-Up - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 5:33 pm
- Laura Bassett @ The Huffington Post: Greg Abbott Uses Private Plane Owned By 'Gay Conversion Therapy' Funders.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family falls off the wagon, returns to its anti-gay addiction.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Impeachment "Probably Could" Pass The House.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mat Staver Can’t Seem to Make Up His Mind About Taxpayer Money Going to Christian Groups.
- Teddy Wilson @ RH Reality Check: Florida Governor Signs Bill Further Restricting Later Abortions.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNBC Host Corners Rick Perry for Comparing Homosexuality to Alcoholism.
Share this post
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm