Right Wing Round-Up - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 5:33 pm
- Laura Bassett @ The Huffington Post: Greg Abbott Uses Private Plane Owned By 'Gay Conversion Therapy' Funders.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family falls off the wagon, returns to its anti-gay addiction.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Impeachment "Probably Could" Pass The House.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mat Staver Can’t Seem to Make Up His Mind About Taxpayer Money Going to Christian Groups.
- Teddy Wilson @ RH Reality Check: Florida Governor Signs Bill Further Restricting Later Abortions.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNBC Host Corners Rick Perry for Comparing Homosexuality to Alcoholism.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm