Right Wing Round-Up - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 5:33 pm
- Laura Bassett @ The Huffington Post: Greg Abbott Uses Private Plane Owned By 'Gay Conversion Therapy' Funders.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family falls off the wagon, returns to its anti-gay addiction.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Impeachment "Probably Could" Pass The House.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mat Staver Can’t Seem to Make Up His Mind About Taxpayer Money Going to Christian Groups.
- Teddy Wilson @ RH Reality Check: Florida Governor Signs Bill Further Restricting Later Abortions.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNBC Host Corners Rick Perry for Comparing Homosexuality to Alcoholism.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am