Right Wing Round-Up - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 4:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Limbaugh: The Republican Party Is ‘Embarrassed’ Of Its Christian, Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion Base.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: ‘Cliff’ from ‘Cheers’ wants Allen West to spread his ‘gene pool’ across America.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Memo to conservatives: There is no `Hastert Rule.’
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Conservative Website Pitches "Pork-Infused" Ammo Meant To Serve As A "Terrorist Deterrent."
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: ‘The Daily Show’ Expresses Sympathy For ‘Mrs. Pat Robertson.’
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/19/14 @ 5:39
11/19/14 @ 3:00
11/18/14 @ 5:33
11/17/14 @ 5:34
11/14/14 @ 5:33
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm