Right Wing Round-Up - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Limbaugh: The Republican Party Is ‘Embarrassed’ Of Its Christian, Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion Base.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: ‘Cliff’ from ‘Cheers’ wants Allen West to spread his ‘gene pool’ across America.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Memo to conservatives: There is no `Hastert Rule.’
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Conservative Website Pitches "Pork-Infused" Ammo Meant To Serve As A "Terrorist Deterrent."
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: ‘The Daily Show’ Expresses Sympathy For ‘Mrs. Pat Robertson.’
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm