Right Wing Round-Up - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Limbaugh: The Republican Party Is ‘Embarrassed’ Of Its Christian, Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion Base.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: ‘Cliff’ from ‘Cheers’ wants Allen West to spread his ‘gene pool’ across America.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Memo to conservatives: There is no `Hastert Rule.’
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Conservative Website Pitches "Pork-Infused" Ammo Meant To Serve As A "Terrorist Deterrent."
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: ‘The Daily Show’ Expresses Sympathy For ‘Mrs. Pat Robertson.’
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm