Right Wing Round-Up - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Limbaugh: The Republican Party Is ‘Embarrassed’ Of Its Christian, Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion Base.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: ‘Cliff’ from ‘Cheers’ wants Allen West to spread his ‘gene pool’ across America.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Memo to conservatives: There is no `Hastert Rule.’
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Conservative Website Pitches "Pork-Infused" Ammo Meant To Serve As A "Terrorist Deterrent."
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: ‘The Daily Show’ Expresses Sympathy For ‘Mrs. Pat Robertson.’
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am