Right Wing Round-Up - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Limbaugh: The Republican Party Is ‘Embarrassed’ Of Its Christian, Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion Base.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: ‘Cliff’ from ‘Cheers’ wants Allen West to spread his ‘gene pool’ across America.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Memo to conservatives: There is no `Hastert Rule.’
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Conservative Website Pitches "Pork-Infused" Ammo Meant To Serve As A "Terrorist Deterrent."
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: ‘The Daily Show’ Expresses Sympathy For ‘Mrs. Pat Robertson.’
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am