Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: Pressure Begins to Yield Results as Senate Takes Steps to Confirm 10 Judicial Nominees.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Most Radical Anti-Abortion Measure in America.
- Arisha Michelle Hatch @ Prop 8 Trial Tracker: What happened at Rev. Lou Sheldon’s press conference opposing the FAIR Education Act.
- David @ Crooks and Liars: Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah 'Missile Sites' in Cuba.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Politics of ‘Reclaiming Texas for Christ.’
- Matthew Yglesias: Rick Perry’s Revisionist Take On The Original Tea Party.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Activists Using Child Molestation to Fool People Into Signing Petition Against California LGBT History Bill.
- Mary Tuma @ Washington Independent: ‘Reclusive’ evangelical organizer David Lane bemoans the rise of secular judges, media.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress LGBT: Tony Perkins Says Christie’s Anti-Bullying Position Will Be Problem For GOP.
- Dallas Voice: Group says FW teacher was harassed by student he punished for saying homosexuality is wrong.
5/19/16 @ 6:27
Rafael Cruz: Nondiscrimination Measures Let Football Teams 'Decide That They Want To Shower With The Girls'
3/9/15 @ 4:19
11/12/14 @ 5:07
7/16/14 @ 4:24
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm