Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: Pressure Begins to Yield Results as Senate Takes Steps to Confirm 10 Judicial Nominees.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Most Radical Anti-Abortion Measure in America.
- Arisha Michelle Hatch @ Prop 8 Trial Tracker: What happened at Rev. Lou Sheldon’s press conference opposing the FAIR Education Act.
- David @ Crooks and Liars: Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah 'Missile Sites' in Cuba.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Politics of ‘Reclaiming Texas for Christ.’
- Matthew Yglesias: Rick Perry’s Revisionist Take On The Original Tea Party.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Activists Using Child Molestation to Fool People Into Signing Petition Against California LGBT History Bill.
- Mary Tuma @ Washington Independent: ‘Reclusive’ evangelical organizer David Lane bemoans the rise of secular judges, media.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress LGBT: Tony Perkins Says Christie’s Anti-Bullying Position Will Be Problem For GOP.
- Dallas Voice: Group says FW teacher was harassed by student he punished for saying homosexuality is wrong.
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/27/16 @ 1:41
6/27/16 @ 11:49
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm