Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: Pressure Begins to Yield Results as Senate Takes Steps to Confirm 10 Judicial Nominees.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Most Radical Anti-Abortion Measure in America.
- Arisha Michelle Hatch @ Prop 8 Trial Tracker: What happened at Rev. Lou Sheldon’s press conference opposing the FAIR Education Act.
- David @ Crooks and Liars: Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah 'Missile Sites' in Cuba.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Politics of ‘Reclaiming Texas for Christ.’
- Matthew Yglesias: Rick Perry’s Revisionist Take On The Original Tea Party.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Activists Using Child Molestation to Fool People Into Signing Petition Against California LGBT History Bill.
- Mary Tuma @ Washington Independent: ‘Reclusive’ evangelical organizer David Lane bemoans the rise of secular judges, media.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress LGBT: Tony Perkins Says Christie’s Anti-Bullying Position Will Be Problem For GOP.
- Dallas Voice: Group says FW teacher was harassed by student he punished for saying homosexuality is wrong.
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 2:10
8/26/14 @ 1:35
8/26/14 @ 12:00
8/25/14 @ 4:26
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm