Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: Pressure Begins to Yield Results as Senate Takes Steps to Confirm 10 Judicial Nominees.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Most Radical Anti-Abortion Measure in America.
- Arisha Michelle Hatch @ Prop 8 Trial Tracker: What happened at Rev. Lou Sheldon’s press conference opposing the FAIR Education Act.
- David @ Crooks and Liars: Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah 'Missile Sites' in Cuba.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Politics of ‘Reclaiming Texas for Christ.’
- Matthew Yglesias: Rick Perry’s Revisionist Take On The Original Tea Party.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Activists Using Child Molestation to Fool People Into Signing Petition Against California LGBT History Bill.
- Mary Tuma @ Washington Independent: ‘Reclusive’ evangelical organizer David Lane bemoans the rise of secular judges, media.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress LGBT: Tony Perkins Says Christie’s Anti-Bullying Position Will Be Problem For GOP.
- Dallas Voice: Group says FW teacher was harassed by student he punished for saying homosexuality is wrong.
Share this post
Steve King Stands By Remark On Gays And Heaven, Even Though It Was 'Fabricated' By People Who Are Going To Hell
10/24/14 @ 5:14
10/24/14 @ 3:33
10/23/14 @ 4:45
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am