Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: Pressure Begins to Yield Results as Senate Takes Steps to Confirm 10 Judicial Nominees.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Most Radical Anti-Abortion Measure in America.
- Arisha Michelle Hatch @ Prop 8 Trial Tracker: What happened at Rev. Lou Sheldon’s press conference opposing the FAIR Education Act.
- David @ Crooks and Liars: Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah 'Missile Sites' in Cuba.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Politics of ‘Reclaiming Texas for Christ.’
- Matthew Yglesias: Rick Perry’s Revisionist Take On The Original Tea Party.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Activists Using Child Molestation to Fool People Into Signing Petition Against California LGBT History Bill.
- Mary Tuma @ Washington Independent: ‘Reclusive’ evangelical organizer David Lane bemoans the rise of secular judges, media.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress LGBT: Tony Perkins Says Christie’s Anti-Bullying Position Will Be Problem For GOP.
- Dallas Voice: Group says FW teacher was harassed by student he punished for saying homosexuality is wrong.
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 11:10
7/23/15 @ 11:25
6/16/15 @ 10:20
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am