Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/22/2011 5:46 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Paranoia and the Progressive Press: A Response to WaPo’s Religion Columnist.
- Alvin McEwen: 16 reasons why the Family Research Council is a hate group.
- John Fea: Palin: The National Endowment for the Humanities Needs to Go.
- Media Matters: Restoring Hyperbole: Beck's Jerusalem Rally Will Be "A Planet Course-Altering Event."
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Just One Week Into His Campaign, Rick Perry Disavows His Nine-Month-Old Book.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Prof. says Boehner’s DOMA lawyer "misconstrues and distorts my research findings."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
10/28/14 @ 12:45
10/24/14 @ 12:12
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am