Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/22/2011 4:46 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Paranoia and the Progressive Press: A Response to WaPo’s Religion Columnist.
- Alvin McEwen: 16 reasons why the Family Research Council is a hate group.
- John Fea: Palin: The National Endowment for the Humanities Needs to Go.
- Media Matters: Restoring Hyperbole: Beck's Jerusalem Rally Will Be "A Planet Course-Altering Event."
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Just One Week Into His Campaign, Rick Perry Disavows His Nine-Month-Old Book.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Prof. says Boehner’s DOMA lawyer "misconstrues and distorts my research findings."
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 2:10
2/27/14 @ 1:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm