Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/15/2011 5:54 pm
- Ben @ PFAW Blog: Koch Brothers Sink to a New Low to Undermine Public Education.
- Justin Elliot @ Salon: Shariah foes seize on Perry's ties to Muslims.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bachmann dodges questions on anti-gay record.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Disinformation and Misinformation - Becoming Educated About the New Apostolic Reformation.
- Michelle Goldberg @ The Daily Beast: A Christian Plot for Domination.
- Andy Kopsa @ Westword: Abstinence-only funding was refused, but that didn't stop a state school-board member.
- Warren Throckmorton: Wallbuilder’s Rick Green defends comments about pediatrics associations.
- Matthew Yglesias: The Ten Weirdest Ideas In Rick Perry’s ‘Fed Up.’
- Joe.My.God: GLSEN Fires Back At FRC.
- Simon Maloy @ County Fair: Huckabee's Reagan Cartoon: Disco Muggers And American Exceptionalism.
- PFAW: New PFAW Ad in New Hampshire Asks, 'Mitt Romney: Man of the People?'
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 4:40
6/17/13 @ 4:20
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm