Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/23/2011 6:09 pm
- Michael B Keegan @ Huffington Post: Justice Thomas Doesn't Ask Questions, But He Certainly Should Have Some Answers.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Herman Cain: Jon Stewart Attacked Me ‘Because I’m Black.’
- Ashley Lopez @ Florida Independent: Operation Rescue wants information on every abortion provider.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Who's Speaking at ACT! for America's Anti-Islam Conference?
- Joe.My.God: Bill Donohue: We Shouldn't Allow Gay Marriage Because People Still Get AIDS.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Did Michele Bachmann just reject American exceptionalism?
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 12:48
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/15/13 @ 5:38
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- Matthew Hagee says that healing in Jesus' name "works every time" ... even in the cases when the person dies: t.co/61LTJSop1s23 minutes ago
- Rep. Trent Franks: anti-choice activists just like abolitionists & concentration camp liberators t.co/YVWB022MVO1 hour ago
- Rep. Trent Franks worries that failure of his anti-choice bill will literally break the back of America t.co/YVWB022MVO1 hour ago