Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/20/2011 6:29 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Huntsman Polishes His Magic Mirror to Show GOP Voters Whatever They’re Looking For.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich’s Stealth Islamophobia And The Christian Double Standard.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Christian Conservative Group Demands Vitter’s Resignation, Says GOP ‘Committing Outright Hypocrisy’ By Letting Him Stay.
- Suzy Khimm @ Mother Jones: Combating Fraud—or Suppressing the Vote?
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Tony Perkins Still Ducking the Question on Abortion Funding.
Share this post
4/21/14 @ 1:20
4/14/14 @ 11:35
Paranoia-Rama: Hitler's 'Super Gay' Race, Gun Tracking Bracelet Myth & Another Bogus Religious Right Persecution Story
4/11/14 @ 12:10
4/9/14 @ 5:36
4/4/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am