Right Wing Round-Up - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 5:45 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh: Where’s The ‘Tolerance’ For People Who Come Out As Bigots?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz Sets His Sites on a New Target: Common Core.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Five Things To Know About The NRA’s New President Jim Porter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: A march on Washington with loaded rifles.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: WND and Glenn Beck Want YOU to Build an Untraceable Assault Rifle.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News guest: Obama ‘encouraging’ statutory rape by supporting birth control.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Searching in vain for a scandal that isn’t here.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Pentagon Debunks Rumor of Religious Expression Policy Shift.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am