Right Wing Round-Up - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 5:45 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh: Where’s The ‘Tolerance’ For People Who Come Out As Bigots?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz Sets His Sites on a New Target: Common Core.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Five Things To Know About The NRA’s New President Jim Porter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: A march on Washington with loaded rifles.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: WND and Glenn Beck Want YOU to Build an Untraceable Assault Rifle.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News guest: Obama ‘encouraging’ statutory rape by supporting birth control.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Searching in vain for a scandal that isn’t here.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Pentagon Debunks Rumor of Religious Expression Policy Shift.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am