Right Wing Round-Up - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 5:45 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh: Where’s The ‘Tolerance’ For People Who Come Out As Bigots?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz Sets His Sites on a New Target: Common Core.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Five Things To Know About The NRA’s New President Jim Porter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: A march on Washington with loaded rifles.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: WND and Glenn Beck Want YOU to Build an Untraceable Assault Rifle.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News guest: Obama ‘encouraging’ statutory rape by supporting birth control.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Searching in vain for a scandal that isn’t here.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Pentagon Debunks Rumor of Religious Expression Policy Shift.
9/28/16 @ 5:32
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:33
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 12:29
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm