Right Wing Round-Up - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 4:45 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh: Where’s The ‘Tolerance’ For People Who Come Out As Bigots?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz Sets His Sites on a New Target: Common Core.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Five Things To Know About The NRA’s New President Jim Porter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: A march on Washington with loaded rifles.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: WND and Glenn Beck Want YOU to Build an Untraceable Assault Rifle.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News guest: Obama ‘encouraging’ statutory rape by supporting birth control.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Searching in vain for a scandal that isn’t here.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Pentagon Debunks Rumor of Religious Expression Policy Shift.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Of The Craziest Conservative Reactions To Obama's Immigration Action: Impeachment, Race War & Rebellion
11/21/14 @ 4:20
11/20/14 @ 5:33
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am