Right Wing Round-Up - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 5:45 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh: Where’s The ‘Tolerance’ For People Who Come Out As Bigots?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz Sets His Sites on a New Target: Common Core.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Five Things To Know About The NRA’s New President Jim Porter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: A march on Washington with loaded rifles.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: WND and Glenn Beck Want YOU to Build an Untraceable Assault Rifle.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News guest: Obama ‘encouraging’ statutory rape by supporting birth control.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Searching in vain for a scandal that isn’t here.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Pentagon Debunks Rumor of Religious Expression Policy Shift.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am