Right Wing Round-Up - 5/30/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/30/2014 5:34 pm
- PFAW: The Religious Right’s Persecution Complex: PFAW Member Telebriefing.
- Alvin McEwen: Anti-gay talking head gives out inaccurate info on assaults in military to attack idea of gay Scoutmasters.
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: GOP Senate Candidate: UCSB Shooting An 'Unfortunate Accident.'
- Tommy Christopher @ The Daily Banter: Glenn Beck Reveals Shocking Rape History, Still Doesn’t Know How To Talk About Rape.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Why LGBT activists so rightly mistrust anti-LGBT movement, featuring FRC's Ken Blackwell.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Time Publishes Fluff Piece For An Anti-LGBT Hate Group.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Back in Good Graces of Family Research Council.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 12:25
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm