Right Wing Round-Up - 5/30/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/30/2014 5:34 pm
- PFAW: The Religious Right’s Persecution Complex: PFAW Member Telebriefing.
- Alvin McEwen: Anti-gay talking head gives out inaccurate info on assaults in military to attack idea of gay Scoutmasters.
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: GOP Senate Candidate: UCSB Shooting An 'Unfortunate Accident.'
- Tommy Christopher @ The Daily Banter: Glenn Beck Reveals Shocking Rape History, Still Doesn’t Know How To Talk About Rape.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Why LGBT activists so rightly mistrust anti-LGBT movement, featuring FRC's Ken Blackwell.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Time Publishes Fluff Piece For An Anti-LGBT Hate Group.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Back in Good Graces of Family Research Council.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am