Right Wing Round-Up - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 5:35 pm
- Randall Balmer @ Politico Magazine: The Real Origins of the Religious Right.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's The Blaze Mocks Sexual Assault With "RAPE!" Skits.
- Alan Colmes: League Of The South President Explains Why He Wants To Secede.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: National Organization For Marriage Asks Supreme Court To Stop Oregon Same-Sex Marriages.
- Jeremy Hooper: Sure, I told the world you're broken and undeserving of rights—but I smiled when I did. So we're good, yes?
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: GOP Senate candidate attacks Supreme Court for preventing teachers from praying in school.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am