Right Wing Round-Up - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 4:35 pm
- Randall Balmer @ Politico Magazine: The Real Origins of the Religious Right.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's The Blaze Mocks Sexual Assault With "RAPE!" Skits.
- Alan Colmes: League Of The South President Explains Why He Wants To Secede.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: National Organization For Marriage Asks Supreme Court To Stop Oregon Same-Sex Marriages.
- Jeremy Hooper: Sure, I told the world you're broken and undeserving of rights—but I smiled when I did. So we're good, yes?
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: GOP Senate candidate attacks Supreme Court for preventing teachers from praying in school.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am