Right Wing Round-Up - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 5:35 pm
- Randall Balmer @ Politico Magazine: The Real Origins of the Religious Right.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's The Blaze Mocks Sexual Assault With "RAPE!" Skits.
- Alan Colmes: League Of The South President Explains Why He Wants To Secede.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: National Organization For Marriage Asks Supreme Court To Stop Oregon Same-Sex Marriages.
- Jeremy Hooper: Sure, I told the world you're broken and undeserving of rights—but I smiled when I did. So we're good, yes?
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: GOP Senate candidate attacks Supreme Court for preventing teachers from praying in school.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am