Right Wing Round-Up - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 5:35 pm
- Randall Balmer @ Politico Magazine: The Real Origins of the Religious Right.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's The Blaze Mocks Sexual Assault With "RAPE!" Skits.
- Alan Colmes: League Of The South President Explains Why He Wants To Secede.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: National Organization For Marriage Asks Supreme Court To Stop Oregon Same-Sex Marriages.
- Jeremy Hooper: Sure, I told the world you're broken and undeserving of rights—but I smiled when I did. So we're good, yes?
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: GOP Senate candidate attacks Supreme Court for preventing teachers from praying in school.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am