Right Wing Round-Up - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 5:35 pm
- Randall Balmer @ Politico Magazine: The Real Origins of the Religious Right.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's The Blaze Mocks Sexual Assault With "RAPE!" Skits.
- Alan Colmes: League Of The South President Explains Why He Wants To Secede.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: National Organization For Marriage Asks Supreme Court To Stop Oregon Same-Sex Marriages.
- Jeremy Hooper: Sure, I told the world you're broken and undeserving of rights—but I smiled when I did. So we're good, yes?
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: GOP Senate candidate attacks Supreme Court for preventing teachers from praying in school.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Michael Peroutka Leaves League Of The South, Shocked To Discover Racism In The Neo-Confederate Group
10/17/14 @ 10:15
10/16/14 @ 5:39
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm