Right Wing Round-Up - 5/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/24/2012 5:50 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: One of Jesse Kelly's sore spots.
- Zachary Pleat @ County Fair: Right-Wing Freak Out Over Arabic Classes At Optional NYC Public School.
- SPLC Intelligence Report: 30 New Activists Heading Up the Radical Right.
- Michael Fumento @ Salon: My break with the extreme right.
- Mikey Weinstein @ AlterNet: David Barton’s latest lunacy: “I’ve decided that Mikey Weinstein is now the new Secretary of the Air Force.”
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Takes Tony Perkins To The Woodshed: ‘Why Do Homosexuals Bother You So Much?’
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am