Right Wing Round-Up - 5/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/24/2012 4:50 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: One of Jesse Kelly's sore spots.
- Zachary Pleat @ County Fair: Right-Wing Freak Out Over Arabic Classes At Optional NYC Public School.
- SPLC Intelligence Report: 30 New Activists Heading Up the Radical Right.
- Michael Fumento @ Salon: My break with the extreme right.
- Mikey Weinstein @ AlterNet: David Barton’s latest lunacy: “I’ve decided that Mikey Weinstein is now the new Secretary of the Air Force.”
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Takes Tony Perkins To The Woodshed: ‘Why Do Homosexuals Bother You So Much?’
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm