Right Wing Round-Up - 5/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/24/2012 4:50 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: One of Jesse Kelly's sore spots.
- Zachary Pleat @ County Fair: Right-Wing Freak Out Over Arabic Classes At Optional NYC Public School.
- SPLC Intelligence Report: 30 New Activists Heading Up the Radical Right.
- Michael Fumento @ Salon: My break with the extreme right.
- Mikey Weinstein @ AlterNet: David Barton’s latest lunacy: “I’ve decided that Mikey Weinstein is now the new Secretary of the Air Force.”
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Takes Tony Perkins To The Woodshed: ‘Why Do Homosexuals Bother You So Much?’
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm