Right Wing Round-Up - 5/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/24/2012 5:50 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: One of Jesse Kelly's sore spots.
- Zachary Pleat @ County Fair: Right-Wing Freak Out Over Arabic Classes At Optional NYC Public School.
- SPLC Intelligence Report: 30 New Activists Heading Up the Radical Right.
- Michael Fumento @ Salon: My break with the extreme right.
- Mikey Weinstein @ AlterNet: David Barton’s latest lunacy: “I’ve decided that Mikey Weinstein is now the new Secretary of the Air Force.”
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Takes Tony Perkins To The Woodshed: ‘Why Do Homosexuals Bother You So Much?’
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm