Right Wing Round-Up - 5/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/23/2013 5:32 pm
- PFAW: Statement on Confirmation of Sri Srinivasan to D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- David @ Crooks & Liars: Virginia Lt. Gov. Nominee: Not Sorry for Hate Speech 'Because I'm a Christian.'
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: The 20 Craziest Tweets From The Man Who Could Be Virginia’s Next Lt Governor.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Response to Rep. Juan Mendez’s Godless Invocation in Arizona, His Colleague Delivered a Second Christian Prayer Today.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Anti-abortion leader faces criticism after comparing rape to car accidents.
- Media Matters: Fox's Tantaros: If You See Any Obama Voters Today, "Do Me A Favor: Punch 'Em In The Face."
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/21/14 @ 12:15
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm