Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/1/2014 5:33 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The 800-Pound Gorilla Of The Christian Right.
- James C. Nelson @ Wall of Separation: State-Sponsored Supplications: Does The United States Really Need A National Day of Prayer?
- Jeremy Hooper: Prop 8 leaders catering to Singapore org. that fights to keep homosexuality criminalized.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: GOP State Lawmaker Writes Letter To Editor About Dangers Of Anal Sex.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Don’t try to prove God exists to atheist ‘swine’ on Facebook and Twitter.
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm