Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/1/2014 5:33 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The 800-Pound Gorilla Of The Christian Right.
- James C. Nelson @ Wall of Separation: State-Sponsored Supplications: Does The United States Really Need A National Day of Prayer?
- Jeremy Hooper: Prop 8 leaders catering to Singapore org. that fights to keep homosexuality criminalized.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: GOP State Lawmaker Writes Letter To Editor About Dangers Of Anal Sex.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Don’t try to prove God exists to atheist ‘swine’ on Facebook and Twitter.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 11:51
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/21/16 @ 11:45
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am