Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/1/2014 4:33 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The 800-Pound Gorilla Of The Christian Right.
- James C. Nelson @ Wall of Separation: State-Sponsored Supplications: Does The United States Really Need A National Day of Prayer?
- Jeremy Hooper: Prop 8 leaders catering to Singapore org. that fights to keep homosexuality criminalized.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: GOP State Lawmaker Writes Letter To Editor About Dangers Of Anal Sex.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Don’t try to prove God exists to atheist ‘swine’ on Facebook and Twitter.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:46
2/27/15 @ 5:30
2/26/15 @ 11:05
2/25/15 @ 5:34
2/24/15 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am