Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/1/2014 5:33 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The 800-Pound Gorilla Of The Christian Right.
- James C. Nelson @ Wall of Separation: State-Sponsored Supplications: Does The United States Really Need A National Day of Prayer?
- Jeremy Hooper: Prop 8 leaders catering to Singapore org. that fights to keep homosexuality criminalized.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: GOP State Lawmaker Writes Letter To Editor About Dangers Of Anal Sex.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Don’t try to prove God exists to atheist ‘swine’ on Facebook and Twitter.
5/23/16 @ 5:35
5/20/16 @ 5:33
5/19/16 @ 5:33
5/19/16 @ 11:38
5/18/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm