Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/1/2014 4:33 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The 800-Pound Gorilla Of The Christian Right.
- James C. Nelson @ Wall of Separation: State-Sponsored Supplications: Does The United States Really Need A National Day of Prayer?
- Jeremy Hooper: Prop 8 leaders catering to Singapore org. that fights to keep homosexuality criminalized.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: GOP State Lawmaker Writes Letter To Editor About Dangers Of Anal Sex.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Don’t try to prove God exists to atheist ‘swine’ on Facebook and Twitter.
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/26/15 @ 1:57
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm