Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/11/2011 5:51 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Think Congress's Anti-Choice Legislation Is Extreme? Look at the States.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Former MI Asst. AG: I'm A Victim Of A 'Homosexual Activist Agenda.'
- Alvin McEwen: NOM exploiting children to stop gay marriage in New York.
- Ali Gharib @ Wonk Room: TN Bill Calls Two Or More Observant Muslims A ‘Sharia Organization.’
- Good As You: Bigger than Jesus: Sen. Diaz says churches should close doors for his NOM-sponsored rally.
- Political Correction: Newt Gingrich: A History Of Hypocrisy.
- Tim Murphy and David Corn @ Mother Jones: Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing.
6/27/16 @ 1:41
6/27/16 @ 11:49
Georgia Anti-Choice Group Wants Abortion Providers Investigated For Violating Law That Nobody Knew About
5/27/16 @ 1:17
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm