Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/11/2011 5:51 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Think Congress's Anti-Choice Legislation Is Extreme? Look at the States.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Former MI Asst. AG: I'm A Victim Of A 'Homosexual Activist Agenda.'
- Alvin McEwen: NOM exploiting children to stop gay marriage in New York.
- Ali Gharib @ Wonk Room: TN Bill Calls Two Or More Observant Muslims A ‘Sharia Organization.’
- Good As You: Bigger than Jesus: Sen. Diaz says churches should close doors for his NOM-sponsored rally.
- Political Correction: Newt Gingrich: A History Of Hypocrisy.
- Tim Murphy and David Corn @ Mother Jones: Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing.
Share this post
Huckabee Urges States To Ignore Rulings On Marriage Equality, Abortion Rights & Church-State Separation
10/8/14 @ 9:49
Jerry Boykin: 'Don't Pray For God's Blessings On America,' 'Pray That God Will Forgive Us' For Abortion And Pornography
9/26/14 @ 11:59
Anti-Choice Activist: Gays Demand Acceptance Because They Feel Guilty About Their 'Horrible Lifestyle'
9/19/14 @ 1:33
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm