Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/11/2011 5:51 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Think Congress's Anti-Choice Legislation Is Extreme? Look at the States.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Former MI Asst. AG: I'm A Victim Of A 'Homosexual Activist Agenda.'
- Alvin McEwen: NOM exploiting children to stop gay marriage in New York.
- Ali Gharib @ Wonk Room: TN Bill Calls Two Or More Observant Muslims A ‘Sharia Organization.’
- Good As You: Bigger than Jesus: Sen. Diaz says churches should close doors for his NOM-sponsored rally.
- Political Correction: Newt Gingrich: A History Of Hypocrisy.
- Tim Murphy and David Corn @ Mother Jones: Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing.
10/28/11 @ 10:16
10/27/11 @ 5:49
10/27/11 @ 5:38
10/27/11 @ 4:10
10/27/11 @ 10:54
10/26/11 @ 5:55
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm