Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/11/2011 4:51 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Think Congress's Anti-Choice Legislation Is Extreme? Look at the States.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Former MI Asst. AG: I'm A Victim Of A 'Homosexual Activist Agenda.'
- Alvin McEwen: NOM exploiting children to stop gay marriage in New York.
- Ali Gharib @ Wonk Room: TN Bill Calls Two Or More Observant Muslims A ‘Sharia Organization.’
- Good As You: Bigger than Jesus: Sen. Diaz says churches should close doors for his NOM-sponsored rally.
- Political Correction: Newt Gingrich: A History Of Hypocrisy.
- Tim Murphy and David Corn @ Mother Jones: Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing.
Share this post
11/13/14 @ 2:29
11/7/14 @ 10:47
Susan B. Anthony List 'Defamed' Its Namesake With Controversial Mailer, Says Susan B. Anthony Expert
11/7/14 @ 10:33
11/6/14 @ 11:01
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm