Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/11/2011 4:51 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Think Congress's Anti-Choice Legislation Is Extreme? Look at the States.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Former MI Asst. AG: I'm A Victim Of A 'Homosexual Activist Agenda.'
- Alvin McEwen: NOM exploiting children to stop gay marriage in New York.
- Ali Gharib @ Wonk Room: TN Bill Calls Two Or More Observant Muslims A ‘Sharia Organization.’
- Good As You: Bigger than Jesus: Sen. Diaz says churches should close doors for his NOM-sponsored rally.
- Political Correction: Newt Gingrich: A History Of Hypocrisy.
- Tim Murphy and David Corn @ Mother Jones: Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing.
Share this post
11/15/13 @ 12:20
8/8/13 @ 2:02
8/5/13 @ 4:05
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am