Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/4/2014 5:34 pm
- George Bennett @ The Palm Beach Post: Allen West’s new book dotted with familiar, but fake, quotes from great Americans.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Gay agenda' dances into Liberty University's artistic mission; good job, team.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: McConnell Challenger Bevin: The Founding Fathers Were 'Very Involved' In Cockfighting.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Personhood USA tries to set Gardner straight.
- J.K. Trotter @ Gawker: Bill O’Reilly at Catholic Fundraiser: I Want to Beat Up De Blasio.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am