Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/4/2014 5:34 pm
- George Bennett @ The Palm Beach Post: Allen West’s new book dotted with familiar, but fake, quotes from great Americans.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Gay agenda' dances into Liberty University's artistic mission; good job, team.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: McConnell Challenger Bevin: The Founding Fathers Were 'Very Involved' In Cockfighting.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Personhood USA tries to set Gardner straight.
- J.K. Trotter @ Gawker: Bill O’Reilly at Catholic Fundraiser: I Want to Beat Up De Blasio.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am