Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/4/2014 5:34 pm
- George Bennett @ The Palm Beach Post: Allen West’s new book dotted with familiar, but fake, quotes from great Americans.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Gay agenda' dances into Liberty University's artistic mission; good job, team.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: McConnell Challenger Bevin: The Founding Fathers Were 'Very Involved' In Cockfighting.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Personhood USA tries to set Gardner straight.
- J.K. Trotter @ Gawker: Bill O’Reilly at Catholic Fundraiser: I Want to Beat Up De Blasio.
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 1:50
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm