Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/4/2014 5:34 pm
- George Bennett @ The Palm Beach Post: Allen West’s new book dotted with familiar, but fake, quotes from great Americans.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Gay agenda' dances into Liberty University's artistic mission; good job, team.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: McConnell Challenger Bevin: The Founding Fathers Were 'Very Involved' In Cockfighting.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Personhood USA tries to set Gardner straight.
- J.K. Trotter @ Gawker: Bill O’Reilly at Catholic Fundraiser: I Want to Beat Up De Blasio.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am