Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/4/2014 5:34 pm
- George Bennett @ The Palm Beach Post: Allen West’s new book dotted with familiar, but fake, quotes from great Americans.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Gay agenda' dances into Liberty University's artistic mission; good job, team.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: McConnell Challenger Bevin: The Founding Fathers Were 'Very Involved' In Cockfighting.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Personhood USA tries to set Gardner straight.
- J.K. Trotter @ Gawker: Bill O’Reilly at Catholic Fundraiser: I Want to Beat Up De Blasio.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am