Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/21/2011 6:43 pm
- PFAW: Americans Unite Against Corporate Influence in Elections on Anniversary of Supreme Court Decision.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Theocracy: “What Would Be So Bad About It?”
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Bachmann To Give Her Own State Of The Union Rebuttal.
- Good As You: A first look at Maryland's 'protect marriage' team: Gays 'hate the Lord', 'defy God'.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Louisiana Locals Train To Protect Their Churches With Guns.
- Sarah Pavlus @ County Fair: Caller: Dr. Laura Is Lying About Me.
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Klingenschmitt: Children of Gay Parents Are 'Abused Kids' Who Are 'Recruited Into' and 'Used as Pawns for the Homosexual Agenda'
4/17/13 @ 11:45
4/8/13 @ 11:15
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz1 hour ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x61 hour ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h4 hours ago