Right Wing Round-Up - 4/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/3/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mark Sanford: No Gays on the Appalachian Trail.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Arms Treaty creates strange bedfellows.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: States’ Rights And Religion: North Carolina Legislators Say U.S. Constitution Doesn’t Apply To Them.
- Lou Chibbaro Jr. @ The Washington Blade: Cuccinelli challenges Va. sodomy ruling.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Huckabee Suggests Gun Violence Prevention Efforts Could Be A Step Towards A Nazi-Style Dictatorship.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Blows Up At Laura Ingraham In Epic Segment Over His ‘Thump The Bible’ Comments.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm