Right Wing Round-Up - 4/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/3/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mark Sanford: No Gays on the Appalachian Trail.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Arms Treaty creates strange bedfellows.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: States’ Rights And Religion: North Carolina Legislators Say U.S. Constitution Doesn’t Apply To Them.
- Lou Chibbaro Jr. @ The Washington Blade: Cuccinelli challenges Va. sodomy ruling.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Huckabee Suggests Gun Violence Prevention Efforts Could Be A Step Towards A Nazi-Style Dictatorship.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Blows Up At Laura Ingraham In Epic Segment Over His ‘Thump The Bible’ Comments.
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
3/23/15 @ 5:33
3/23/15 @ 3:50
3/23/15 @ 2:07
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm