Right Wing Round-Up - 4/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/3/2013 4:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mark Sanford: No Gays on the Appalachian Trail.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Arms Treaty creates strange bedfellows.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: States’ Rights And Religion: North Carolina Legislators Say U.S. Constitution Doesn’t Apply To Them.
- Lou Chibbaro Jr. @ The Washington Blade: Cuccinelli challenges Va. sodomy ruling.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Huckabee Suggests Gun Violence Prevention Efforts Could Be A Step Towards A Nazi-Style Dictatorship.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Blows Up At Laura Ingraham In Epic Segment Over His ‘Thump The Bible’ Comments.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm