Right Wing Round-Up - 4/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/3/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mark Sanford: No Gays on the Appalachian Trail.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Arms Treaty creates strange bedfellows.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: States’ Rights And Religion: North Carolina Legislators Say U.S. Constitution Doesn’t Apply To Them.
- Lou Chibbaro Jr. @ The Washington Blade: Cuccinelli challenges Va. sodomy ruling.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Huckabee Suggests Gun Violence Prevention Efforts Could Be A Step Towards A Nazi-Style Dictatorship.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Blows Up At Laura Ingraham In Epic Segment Over His ‘Thump The Bible’ Comments.
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:33
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Huckabee Urges Governors To Defy Supreme Court Marriage Ruling, Says Marriage Equality Violates The First Amendment
6/29/15 @ 12:37
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm