Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 4:35 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: 13 Things You Won’t Believe The Man Who Could Be North Carolina’s Next Senator Said.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Rand Paul's Candidate Refused To Say Whether 9/11 Was Inside Job.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: This May Be The Most Atrocious Political Ad Of 2014.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Baptist conference warns pastors: Gay people have the morality of biblical extortionists.
- John Fea: Today's Tea Party History Lesson.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm