Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 4:35 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: 13 Things You Won’t Believe The Man Who Could Be North Carolina’s Next Senator Said.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Rand Paul's Candidate Refused To Say Whether 9/11 Was Inside Job.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: This May Be The Most Atrocious Political Ad Of 2014.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Baptist conference warns pastors: Gay people have the morality of biblical extortionists.
- John Fea: Today's Tea Party History Lesson.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm