Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 5:35 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: 13 Things You Won’t Believe The Man Who Could Be North Carolina’s Next Senator Said.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Rand Paul's Candidate Refused To Say Whether 9/11 Was Inside Job.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: This May Be The Most Atrocious Political Ad Of 2014.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Baptist conference warns pastors: Gay people have the morality of biblical extortionists.
- John Fea: Today's Tea Party History Lesson.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm