Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 5:35 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: 13 Things You Won’t Believe The Man Who Could Be North Carolina’s Next Senator Said.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Rand Paul's Candidate Refused To Say Whether 9/11 Was Inside Job.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: This May Be The Most Atrocious Political Ad Of 2014.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Baptist conference warns pastors: Gay people have the morality of biblical extortionists.
- John Fea: Today's Tea Party History Lesson.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am