Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 5:35 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: 13 Things You Won’t Believe The Man Who Could Be North Carolina’s Next Senator Said.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Rand Paul's Candidate Refused To Say Whether 9/11 Was Inside Job.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: This May Be The Most Atrocious Political Ad Of 2014.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Baptist conference warns pastors: Gay people have the morality of biblical extortionists.
- John Fea: Today's Tea Party History Lesson.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm