Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 6:54 pm
- PFAW: Republicans Stymie Progress on Judicial Nominations.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Barbour: Segregationist Citizens Councils That I Praised Were 'Totally Indefensible'
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Barbour Mistakes Black for White.
- Christine Schwen @ County Fair: Beck Knows He's Misleading Fans About Wilmington: Lessons From Beck's "First Christmas" Event.
- Alvin McEwen: Robert Knight: DADT was repealed because Republicans wouldn't get gross about homosexuality.
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Peter King: I'm Investigating The Muslim Community "On Behalf Of Muslims".
- Matthew Duss @ On Faith: Keeping with the mission?
Share this post
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/1/14 @ 11:00
6/27/14 @ 4:02
6/18/14 @ 11:20
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm