Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 5:54 pm
- PFAW: Republicans Stymie Progress on Judicial Nominations.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Barbour: Segregationist Citizens Councils That I Praised Were 'Totally Indefensible'
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Barbour Mistakes Black for White.
- Christine Schwen @ County Fair: Beck Knows He's Misleading Fans About Wilmington: Lessons From Beck's "First Christmas" Event.
- Alvin McEwen: Robert Knight: DADT was repealed because Republicans wouldn't get gross about homosexuality.
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Peter King: I'm Investigating The Muslim Community "On Behalf Of Muslims".
- Matthew Duss @ On Faith: Keeping with the mission?
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 4:35
9/25/12 @ 4:31
4/27/12 @ 1:35
4/11/12 @ 3:10
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Sandy Rios: 'The Real Experts' Know Evolution Has Been 'Disproven'
2/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm