Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 6:54 pm
- PFAW: Republicans Stymie Progress on Judicial Nominations.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Barbour: Segregationist Citizens Councils That I Praised Were 'Totally Indefensible'
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Barbour Mistakes Black for White.
- Christine Schwen @ County Fair: Beck Knows He's Misleading Fans About Wilmington: Lessons From Beck's "First Christmas" Event.
- Alvin McEwen: Robert Knight: DADT was repealed because Republicans wouldn't get gross about homosexuality.
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Peter King: I'm Investigating The Muslim Community "On Behalf Of Muslims".
- Matthew Duss @ On Faith: Keeping with the mission?
9/20/16 @ 5:40
12/17/15 @ 1:45
6/12/15 @ 5:35
6/11/15 @ 11:50
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm