Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 5:54 pm
- PFAW: Republicans Stymie Progress on Judicial Nominations.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Barbour: Segregationist Citizens Councils That I Praised Were 'Totally Indefensible'
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Barbour Mistakes Black for White.
- Christine Schwen @ County Fair: Beck Knows He's Misleading Fans About Wilmington: Lessons From Beck's "First Christmas" Event.
- Alvin McEwen: Robert Knight: DADT was repealed because Republicans wouldn't get gross about homosexuality.
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Peter King: I'm Investigating The Muslim Community "On Behalf Of Muslims".
- Matthew Duss @ On Faith: Keeping with the mission?
Share this post
12/4/14 @ 5:33
11/25/14 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm