Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 6:54 pm
- PFAW: Republicans Stymie Progress on Judicial Nominations.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Barbour: Segregationist Citizens Councils That I Praised Were 'Totally Indefensible'
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Barbour Mistakes Black for White.
- Christine Schwen @ County Fair: Beck Knows He's Misleading Fans About Wilmington: Lessons From Beck's "First Christmas" Event.
- Alvin McEwen: Robert Knight: DADT was repealed because Republicans wouldn't get gross about homosexuality.
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Peter King: I'm Investigating The Muslim Community "On Behalf Of Muslims".
- Matthew Duss @ On Faith: Keeping with the mission?
6/23/16 @ 2:40
6/10/16 @ 3:07
5/20/16 @ 12:08
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm