Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/1/2010 7:02 pm
- PFAW: Smithsonian Gives in to the Far Right, Censors the Artist Who “Spoiled Christmas.”
- Drew @ PFAW Blog: GOP Leaders Get Back to Basics: Art Censorship!
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: McCain Spox: Senator 'Misspoke' When He Said Defense Secretary Never Served In Military.
- Alvin McEwen: Write Chris Matthews and Hardball to complain about Tony Perkins's lies.
- Virginia Chamlee @ Florida Independent: Could the legislature push fetal personhood amendment onto ballots?
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: Rep. Joe Wilson Thanks C-SPAN Caller For Anti-Gay Remarks.
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 11:30
7/28/14 @ 2:31
7/28/14 @ 12:23
7/25/14 @ 10:20
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am