Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:53 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Known Unknowns: The Power of Secret Money in the 2010 Elections.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: The Coming Tea Party Civil War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Lisa Murkowski Says Sarah Palin Is No Leader, Lacks 'Intellectual Curiosity.'
- Steve Benen: House Republican wants his government-subsidized health care now.
- The Advocate: Lesbians Stopped From Graduating.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Robertson’s Organizations Persist in Calls for Probe of Congressional Muslim Staffers.
- Bradford Plumer @ TNR: Dick Morris’s Tea Party payday.
- Texas Freedom Network: Religious Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race & Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race II.
Share this post
10/9/14 @ 5:31
10/2/14 @ 5:37
9/25/14 @ 1:10
9/19/14 @ 5:33
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm