Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:53 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Known Unknowns: The Power of Secret Money in the 2010 Elections.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: The Coming Tea Party Civil War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Lisa Murkowski Says Sarah Palin Is No Leader, Lacks 'Intellectual Curiosity.'
- Steve Benen: House Republican wants his government-subsidized health care now.
- The Advocate: Lesbians Stopped From Graduating.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Robertson’s Organizations Persist in Calls for Probe of Congressional Muslim Staffers.
- Bradford Plumer @ TNR: Dick Morris’s Tea Party payday.
- Texas Freedom Network: Religious Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race & Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race II.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Coulter: America Has Too Many Latinos
5/23/13 @ 10:35am
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago