Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:53 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Known Unknowns: The Power of Secret Money in the 2010 Elections.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: The Coming Tea Party Civil War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Lisa Murkowski Says Sarah Palin Is No Leader, Lacks 'Intellectual Curiosity.'
- Steve Benen: House Republican wants his government-subsidized health care now.
- The Advocate: Lesbians Stopped From Graduating.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Robertson’s Organizations Persist in Calls for Probe of Congressional Muslim Staffers.
- Bradford Plumer @ TNR: Dick Morris’s Tea Party payday.
- Texas Freedom Network: Religious Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race & Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race II.
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Hitler's 'Super Gay' Race, Gun Tracking Bracelet Myth & Another Bogus Religious Right Persecution Story
4/11/14 @ 12:10
2/28/14 @ 5:30
2/19/14 @ 6:35
1/3/14 @ 6:35
12/26/13 @ 6:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am