Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:53 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Known Unknowns: The Power of Secret Money in the 2010 Elections.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: The Coming Tea Party Civil War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Lisa Murkowski Says Sarah Palin Is No Leader, Lacks 'Intellectual Curiosity.'
- Steve Benen: House Republican wants his government-subsidized health care now.
- The Advocate: Lesbians Stopped From Graduating.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Robertson’s Organizations Persist in Calls for Probe of Congressional Muslim Staffers.
- Bradford Plumer @ TNR: Dick Morris’s Tea Party payday.
- Texas Freedom Network: Religious Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race & Bigotry and the Texas Speaker’s Race II.
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Hitler's 'Super Gay' Race, Gun Tracking Bracelet Myth & Another Bogus Religious Right Persecution Story
4/11/14 @ 12:10
2/28/14 @ 5:30
2/19/14 @ 6:35
1/3/14 @ 6:35
12/26/13 @ 6:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
CBN: Sweden Is Just Like North Korea
4/2/14 @ 2:55pm
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm